(Sold!) 2007 Subaru Forester 2.5 X for Sale: $4,900
Here's the specs:
- 152,617 Miles
- Manual Transmission
- Curb Weight: 3,140
- Location: Cookeville, Tn
- VIN: JF1SG63627G723282
- Title in hand (Title is clean)
It would cost around $2,000 for a mechanic to make this car "4 Down" towable. All this is included. You just need to hook up and go:
- Blue Ox 5k Towing Bar: $444
- NSA ReadyBrake: $417
- Blue Ox Coiled Electric Cable: $80
- Wiring for towing: $80
- Base Plate: $415
- Labor for install: $400+
The Subaru drives great and has always gotten us from point A to point B. The only thing we have repaired in 3 years of ownership is an O2 sensor. However, there are a few cosmetic things to point out:
- The motor on the rear wipers is out. We always traveled with a bike rack so fixing it was never a priority for us.
- There are a couple of cosmetic dings. The front right section of the bumper has a ding. There is a ding on the rear hatch from our bike rack resting on it.
- There are 3 chips smaller than the size of a dime in the windshield. They have been sealed & will not spread.
None of these dings effect the Subaru's reliability or drive-ability. We would still hop in it and drive it across the country today. This engine and this vehicle have a history of going well into the hundreds of thousands of miles.
You'll have a hard time finding a tow car with combination of AWD, light weight, gas mileage, and reliability of the Subaru for this price. I've looked. That's why we bought it 3 years ago 🙂
If you have questions or want to buy the Subaru, let me know.